Thursday, August 19, 2010

::utk wonderwall sahaja::

salam..

just have a deep deep meaning conversation with my love wonderwall..he makes me wonder that Allah can test us anytime He want to. I hope we are not the chosen one who will be tested about the heart and feeling matter.

terus sambung master after degree??yup..that is my dream. I had think so many time about that..from to further on the pure content especially on plant anatomy or just go on with the education field.[my sister suggest to proceed with the education field since I have the basic degree of education already..]

but the morning call had changed all my plan. dear, I know what you mean. I had think about it too.and my dad also suggest me the same thing.even I am more interested to my sister's suggestion but it is okay.

I hope by next year I can be posting to somewhere I hope in semenanjung..[even I also be more excited to be in Sabah or Sarawak but its okay..I can fly there just for a vacation I hope..hehe]..then,our plan will be run...[plan???hehe..ada la...=)))]

I will prove to everyone that I am seriously on you.and I know that you'll do the same too. my family..my kakak2..abang2..and abah will accept you as well..inshaAllah..so please,pray to Allah that we'll be together until forever...never ever think negatively because no matter who I am..I'm still the same mastura that you know for the first time a long time ago..and I have only you in my heart..I hope I am the only princess in yours..aminnn..=))

okay dear..this entry is special for you.but I should stop now...I hope you know that I love you...

#mastura#


No comments: