Thursday, September 2, 2010

::selamat hari raya 2010::

salam..

ppl..just a quick update..my internet cable at my rent house is being stolen by someone who I dont know who.people now semua benda nak curi...gilak betul!!

the day after tomorrow, I'll be heading to my hometown..cannot wait to see my abah,adik beradik, anak2 sedara and others..but I also cannot wait for tomorrow to see my beloved one..my wonderwall...[ada benda nk bg kt b...=)))]

so,wish you all Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri..Maaf Zahir dan Batin..yg mana drive..please drive carefully..yg mana naik public transport..take care..jalan baik2...jumpa lagi after raya..may this raya bring happiness to all of us...I love you all...[tb2 je..hehe]

p/s::raya tahun ni mgkin hebat...xsbr..(",)..

p/s::B..trifle is waiting for you..so do the honeycornflakes...so do the gift for mak..and maybe ada utk awk jgk..hehe..=)))

bye2...

#mastura#

No comments: