Saturday, February 28, 2009

::why i love u?::

salam....
dis poem i get from quizzila....n i realy mean dis poem...
enjoy it...

I love you
Because you actually take the time to listen to me instead of talking about yourself all the time.
I love you
When you hug me I can tell that you actually mean it
I love you
When you hug me I can tell that you
I love you
Because your different and you don't care what others think of you.
I love you
Because you aren't like the rest of the jerks out there who only get girls for pleasure.
I love you
Because I know your gonna treat me with respect
I love you
Because if you ever stop loving me, you'd tell me before breaking my heart in two.
I love you
Because you always know the right thing to say and when to say it; you can cheer me up.
I love you
Because you offered to make my ex disappear once after he broke my heart
But I wish......
You knew how much I loved you
And that you loved me in return
I wish I wasn't so scared about telling you for the fate of our friendship
But still: I love you

(",)

No comments: